Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Ics statusbar for galaxy pocket & other android device

Hey guyzzz......

I got an app
Who changed my galaxy pocket status bar into ics status bar

I loved that app
& i know that if you install this app
Then you will love it too..

It changed my
Battery icon,
Time indicator,
Network icon,
Wifi icon,
Data packet icon.
& much more

If you download it you will love it too..

No root required

You have two opt to download
1st
Get from play shop
Just search for "ics statusbar"

2nd
Download from 4shared
From HERE

Open the link above
Wait 5 seconds
Press skip add
N you can download the game

If you are using mobile to surf & download & having a slow speed connection Then Watch the video HERE

Get the tutorial
From HERE

This is my facebook page
Please like my page for latest updates
Page link HERE

If you got any problem
Or you done perfectly
Then please
post your comment

No comments:

Post a Comment